1C0 919 506 A , cooling fan relay 2.3 v5 beetle

Foggy beetle juice

Hi all , my cooling fan relay has packed up , so no air con , no radiator fan either 😩. Anyone know where I can aquire one , my car don't like the heat 👍. Cheers ty

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
It is ironic that you can get the one for the Beetle RSI... One possibility is misdiagnosis and it is the fan(s) or switch at fault plus there is some odd conflicting info on ETKA when looking without VIN FI Suggestion so message me the UK reg or VIN.

Foggy beetle juice

It is ironic that you can get the one for the Beetle RSI... One possibility is misdiagnosis and it is the fan(s) or switch at fault plus there is some odd conflicting info on ETKA when looking without VIN FI Suggestion so message me the UK reg or VIN.
I had a electric technician out , he pinged it to the relay , removed the relay now , just trying to find one ( rocking horse shit ) . Reg is VA02UYH 👍

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
I am suspicious, I know the fan used here (again unique) is unreliable and has an additional internal controller. Make sure the big 50 amp fuse on the battery is good (thick red wire, they crack almost invisibly) and that fuses 5 and 16 in the dash side are not blown.

Foggy beetle juice

I am suspicious, I know the fan used here (again unique) is unreliable and has an additional internal controller. Make sure the big 50 amp fuse on the battery is good (thick red wire, they crack almost invisibly) and that fuses 5 and 16 in the dash side are not blown.
I hope you're right , I have no Aircon , and no radiator fan . Just overheats , and the weather is boiling at the moment 😩