2006 Caddy Rear Door Actuator/Lock Barn Door Type

Burton Trent

Hi there Ya'll , does anyone have, or can get hold of a 'Rear Door lock photo' of the unit in two halves , so I can put mine back together, as they are $600 just for the lock to replace.

Have a couple of springs that I have not much idea where they came from?

Keithuk

Super Moderator
Staff member
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

The sub forum titles aren't very clear stupid in fact, thread moved to the correct section. ;)

When you dismantle anything you make a note where why came from and put them in a box so you don't loose them or take a picture of each stage then you know where things go.

Burton Trent

First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

The sub forum titles aren't very clear stupid in fact, thread moved to the correct section. ;)

When you dismantle anything you make a note where why came from and put them in a box so you don't loose them or take a picture of each stage then you know where things go.

Easy to say, when I was not the one who pulled it apart, I could have come to that well thought out solution?
Thanks, but it does not help me any, or in any way constructive, being a 'European Mechanic' for some 40+ Years.