2015 caddy German spec HVAC flaps?

Bmxmarine

I'm sorry this is my first post but I was finally able to get stationed in Europe and get a caddy :). However I now have a random problem. I have the climatronic system and sometimes after I have been driving for 30 minutes or so it will no longer blow out the vents that are selected and it will completely stop blowing out of almost every event. Unfortunately this is my first newer Volkswagen so troubleshooting is a little interesting. I've searched and typically I found that people either fix it and don't reply back to how they fix it or they just do the simple recalibration of the flaps and it works again. I have done the recalibration and that does nothing for me. I only notice it after I start up and drive for about 30 minutes then it does this. It makes it hard to take on a road trip when I can't defog the windows 30 minutes into the drive. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Bmxmarine

It sounds like you have VCDS, so what are the codes you are seeing?

Thank you for your service.
I actually don't😔 I have obd11 but it's still in transit with my household goods from the states. I've done the calibration by pressing the ac and dash button. I was hoping that due to the fact it only starts doing it after it's been on awhile might help point me in a direction. Once it sits for 30+ min it works fine again. I want to be able to recreate the problem if I take it In tho...