UK Volkswagen Forum banner

For sale Ross-tech Hex V2 ( 3 vin ) used once but not registered

2K views 15 replies 5 participants last post by  Martin1964 
#1 ·
For sale a Ross-tech Hex V2 3vin cable . I purchased this a few months ago and have since had to move my car on so no longer need this.

I used it once to see what faults were on my 2012 Touareg and that was the only time it was used. Its in as new condition as you will get and is unregistered so there are still 3 vins to use . It cost £225 and for a quick sale i will accept £160 plus £10 for postage, im in Northern Ireland, cheers for looking Martin

#8 ·
I can only assume that being an administrator you were able to go back into the original reply to me and straightened it out, as it was completely incomprehensible.
However you are right it is a fairly simple question you have asked and i refer you to my reply, the answer lies in the original post ! Cheers Martin

#10 ·
Hi Ian yes i still have it for sale. Im in lisburn but im sure if you are interested we could arrange something? Let me know what you think and sure we could discuss via mobile a suitable time and place for us both, cheers Martin

#12 ·
Hi Ian if im perfectly honest i purchased this to check a few basic issues on a Touareg 2012 i had . Its way in advance of anything i understand when it comes to car mechanics. Might i suggest using google with reference to the registering of it? Its something to do with registering the actual vin number of the car you are working on, well thats my understanding of it. Of course i stand to be corrected. Let me know how you get on , cheers Martin

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.