Haldex

KTM

Hi, returning to forum after an absence.
My wife is moving over from a Polo GTi to a Golf R. Can someone tell me what ver of Haldex this car will have ?

Thanks,

Mike

KTM

Hi, returning to forum after an absence.
My wife is moving over from a Polo GTi to a Golf R. Can someone tell me what ver of Haldex this car will have ?

Thanks,

Mike
Hi Crasher, tks for getting back to me, the car in Q is a new unregistered Golf 8 R, 2021, going on the road in March.

Mike

KTM

There are three different units shown, I would need the VIN.
Hi, The car a Golf 8 R has just been ordered and as yet I have no specific information, delivery is late Apr. I would hope it will be equipped with the latest version of Haldex, can you say which that might be, tks.

Mike

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
The diff for the Golf 8 R is Pr code T3W and a type 08E torque vectoring unit, a new one is £4233.77 and I don't think it is made by Haldex, there isn't any info about oil or filters. At the moment I don't have any deep info on them.

KTM

The diff for the Golf 8 R is Pr code T3W and a type 08E torque vectoring unit, a new one is £4233.77 and I don't think it is made by Haldex, there isn't any info about oil or filters. At the moment I don't have any deep info on them.
Hi Crasher, thanks for your reply.

Mike