Infotainment system just stopped working

Lulu

Started my car the other day and the infotainment system didn’t come on, reversing camera doesn’t work, my phone still connects via Bluetooth but doesn’t come through the speakers ect. Fuse looks fine and it sounds like it’s constantly trying to turn on and the screen flickers a little every few seconds or so…any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks I’m advance.

Ballonsac

Started my car the other day and the infotainment system didn’t come on, reversing camera doesn’t work, my phone still connects via Bluetooth but doesn’t come through the speakers ect. Fuse looks fine and it sounds like it’s constantly trying to turn on and the screen flickers a little every few seconds or so…any advice would be really appreciated. Thanks I’m advance.
Same thing happened to me more or less a week earlier. Started car and got a dash display saying 'connecting audio' which it didn't for the duration of the journey, then on subsequent journey infotainment was dropping in and out then stopped altogether. I'll try disconnecting the battery but any other suggestions would be much appreciated