Other Sections Which Need To Be Added

Rory

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Everyone,

As we are going full blast with this forum, i think we need to get a list of other non current VW's.

If we can get suggestions etc on this then i can get it put in place:

Ill start the ball rolling....

Golf MK 1
Golf MK 2
Golf MK 3
Golf MK 4

micahwilkinson

Corrado

i know ther are corrado only forums but why register with more than one site when you could get everything you need here?

Also haynes dont do a manual for this modern classic! in my opinion the best looking and perfoming older Vdub.

M11FFS

maybe a diesel only section ? as a lot quicker than trying to find a answer under your own car section then having to look threw the engine section as-well before you can eventually post.

Wheels619

american

Am i the only american who loves vws if so cool is there anything on a american car club for vw and anyone race there cars on tracks

Keithuk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ok this is a VW forum but I've seen a few problems from Audi owners with problems it would be handy if we had a Other VAG Vehicles sub forum to catch Audi, Seat and Skoda owners.

I've read about users saying they have a gearbox problem but there is no forum. We have engine, wheel & tyres, exterior, suspension, interior, maintenace and in car entertainment. They have asked for a gearbox section do you think its needed?

To all users please give your thoughts if you think these sub forums would be useful?

Beerbelly

I would welcome a 'Other V.A.G Vehicle' forum, as I own a 5pot turbo converted 80q and have owned various Audi's and Skoda's in the past.
Many parts fit across the whole range e.g front brake hoses for a Passat will also fit a 80
However...there are already a large number of Audi forums out there: Nogsport, Audifans, S2 forum to name a few.

If it helps to draw in new members and assists current members - go for it!

jaydub87

Is there a section for xustom xlassics and restoration id like to up the pics of an 87 devon pop top camper i restored

Keithuk

Super Moderator
Staff member
Welcome to the forum.
VWwelcome.gif

We don't have a classics or restoration section but you can post your pictures in. Volkswagen Car Pictures

Can I suggest that you add your car spec to your signature as it will save users asking everytime, if you know the engine code that will also be great? Oh you can't do this of a phone. http://www.volkswagenforum.co.uk/f26/adding-your-car-spec-5119.html

Options Sticker and Engine Codes

MaxDee

I have just joined this forum and introduced myself. Any plans to add a T-Roc section? I have just ordered one for Sept delivery hopefully!

Keithuk

Super Moderator
Staff member
This forum doesn't have an T-Roc section yet as its a new model. Maybe Administrator can add it?

Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 07/2017-, Model: T-Roc (SUV), Engine Code: CHZK, 63Kw, 86PS, 1.0 Ltr, 3 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Stratified Injection (TSI)
Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 07/2017-07/2018, Model: T-Roc (SUV), Engine Code: CHZJ, 85Kw, 116PS, 1.0 Ltr, 3 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Stratified Injection (TSI)
Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 11/2017-11/2018, Model: T-Roc (SUV), Engine Code: DADA, 110Kw, 150PS, 1.5 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Stratified Injection (TSI)
Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 05/2018-, Model: T-Roc (SUV), Engine Code: DGTE, 85Kw, 116PS, 1.6 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)
Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 09/2017-07/2018, Model: T-Roc (SUV), Engine Code: DFFA, 110Kw, 150PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbocharged Direct Injection Common Rail (TDI-CR)
Manufacturer: VW, Date(s) Used: 07/2017-09/2018, Model: T-Roc (SUV), Engine Code: CZPB, 140Kw, 190PS, 2.0 Ltr, 4 Cyls, Remarks: Turbo Fuel Stratified Injection (TFSI)

As taken from my new VAG Engine & Transmission Codes

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
I think there are a couple of new additions that need adding and also a couple that need moving front current to non, it is just finding the time. I will get the T-Roc done and any other suggestions are welcome.

MaxDee

I think there are a couple of new additions that need adding and also a couple that need moving front current to non, it is just finding the time. I will get the T-Roc done and any other suggestions are welcome.

Great look forward to use the T-Roc section! Thank you.