Park assist buzzer

manxxl

Hi, does anyone know the location of the park assist buzzer in the front of the tiguan please

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
Part number 8E0 919 279 £27.58 and same front and back, incidentally the first section of the part number shows it is from an A4 type 8E. It is under the dash on the divers side. It is behind the instrument cluster.

manxxl

Part number 8E0 919 279 £27.58 and same front and back, incidentally the first section of the part number shows it is from an A4 type 8E. It is under the dash on the divers side. It is behind the instrument cluster.
You really are a fountain of knowledge Sir. I found the module behind the cover under the wiper blade trim is the buzzer in there or inside the car up under dash

manxxl

You really are a fountain of knowledge Sir. I found the module behind the cover under the wiper blade trim is the buzzer in there or inside the car up under dash
just pulled ggauges out and nothing behind them

manxxl

I've been told code B107A14 relates to the front speaker which has gone quite.

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
That is where the book of words says it is but on the Gol 6 it is under the plate below the wiper motor. The differences between right and left hand drive are notoriously badly explained by VAG.