Polo 2018/19 Fuse diagram

shawrc01

Hello, don't suppose anyone has a fuse diagram for a new polo? Can't find one anywhere.
To be specific it's a 2018/19 polo R line 115ps
Tia

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
You won’t find one as they are almost car specific and many systems are not fused being controlled by the central electrics system.

shawrc01

I see, so what's the best way for me to find out what my current fuses are doing?, As my owners manual tells me about a few main ones.(New to the whole car tinkering sorry to sound dumb)

shawrc01

Basically I fitted a dash cam today into my car. I piggybacked a fuse with a lot but on an 10A fuse. But my manual didn't tell me what that one was for but it all works and turns off with the ignition sink presume it's fine but would settle my mind if I knew what the 10A fuse was actually being used for

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
There is no proper ignition live feed as int olde days, to get that signal you need to use a CAN BUS adapter which will give you a correct line 15 signal.

Keithuk

Super Moderator
Staff member
First posts normally go in introductions else you could get a free fix and we never see you again!!!

Your car spec says 0.

Jagpuss

Found this as a solution not mk6 polo but latest seat ibiza which is identical layout .Helped me out when my washer motor fused in cold weather