Whats the Latest ?

Brian7NS

Easy guys.
If you want to get annoyed at something try thinking of the pollution cause when we take our holidays abroad.
A Boeing 747 consumes approximately 1 gallon per second.
Let's just step back and take a chill pill.

Pete1

I want nothing to do with your business because it is based on nonsense. Just because a Government hasn't yet realised that it is nonsense doesnt mean it isn't.

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
Nuvi19, I have not been able to find out anything about your system apart from hyperbole, please tell me it is not based on magnets around the fuel line...

Mmalkie

I've noticed that the 'ambulance chasers' have recently started an advertising campaign on social media in the UK, to get individuals who have owned a VW (within specified dates, even if they no longer own the car), that may have been affected by 'dieslegate' to get in touch.

I appreciate that there have been similar adverts on TV for owners of Mercedes vehicles (i.e. not just cars), to do similar.

Assuming that they're trying to get the old 'class action lawsuit' style of thing going...?

I have a feeling that down to European laws that are 'valid' in the UK, VW simply had to offer to put things right & that was that...??

Crasher

Administrator
Staff member
I think the whole saga was nearly as bad as Brexit or Covid, to me there was hardly any point in doing what they did in Europe as the problem was so tiny and if the EU hadn't made such stupid regulations it would not have happened, instead it has become a feeding frenzy for the sharks of the legal profession... to me any compensation is dirty money. It was different in the USA because the standards used by I think 7 states were much higher being set by the California Air Resources Board.