UK Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Need to remove the driver's side windscreen air bag cover on my 2011 Passat CC. Any tips on how to do this without damaging the retaining clips etc? Have removed the small "Air Bag" plastic plate but this doesn't reveal any retaining screws. Have managed to prize the cover away from pillar slightly but cannot see what else is holding it in place.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I've seen somewhere that the top clip/peg is not re-usable (i.e. once the cover is removed, a new clip is required to re-instate the cover). Do you know if that's the case and, if so, is the clip readily obtainable?

·
Administrator
32,579 Posts
There are two designs used “clip with grommet” 3C0 867 333 at 98p of which they are two per side and “clip” which is £2.11 and there is one per side

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've tracked down a part 3C8868280 which I think is the single clip at the top of cover. Google search doesn't show any online stockists in UK so is a case of VW garage only?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.